2010/09/01

loser

i've been avoiding a subject, because i don't want to sound all braggerson on it...but it must be shared: i'm less than two pounds away from having lost 30 pounds since the first week of june.

seriously.

i'm going to go all jenniferhudson and get on tv, telling the world. actually, part of the reason i've not talked so much about it is that i don't want to go all evangelical. the husband has been subjected to my weekly weigh-in results, and very, VERY supportive...but other than him, i try to keep it to myself.

nobody wants to hear about someone's weight plan.

but yes...it's kind of incredible to me. i'd figured that "at my age", chances of slimming down were pretty low. but it's been working. and the best part of all this: i haven't had to sacrifice any food favorites...the whole point is to plan for them now. and be subjected to a weekly weigh-in, which is hugely motivational.

and it's been working for me. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment